Skip to content
- TICKET QUESTIONS — Fans must contact the ETix Hot-line at (888) 695-0888 with all On-Line Advance Ticketing questions. This is an outdoor event — scheduled events, performers & activities are subject to change without prior notice. All air show sales are final.
- SATURDAY & SUNDAY PERFORMANCES -- Both SAT & SUN air show performance days are the same, unless mechanical issues force a team/performer to cancel.
TICKET AVAILABILITY SNAPSHOT
- GOLD AIRPORT Reserved Parking — SAT/SUN AVAILABLE
- BLUE REMOTE Parking Pass — SAT/SUN AVAILABLE
- General Admission — SAT/SUN AVAILABLE
- Bleacher Seating -- SUN ONLY AVAILABLE
- Chairman’s Club Chalet — SUN ONLY AVAILABLE
- Family Club Chalet — SUN ONLY AVAILABLE
- Photo Club Experience — WEEKEND ONLY AVAILABLE
- Patio Club Experience — SAT/SUN SOLD OUT
- Box Seating — SAT/SUN SOLD OUT
- WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO ATTEND THE AIR SHOW -- Military Base Open House (free shows) utilizes the American Taxpayer Dollars to underwrite the performer & operational expenses. Regarding the Wings Over Myrtle Beach -- Civilian Venue (ticketed shows), please consider air shows have significant costs that the event organizer is responsible for (i.e. venue lease, security, fencing, tents, sanitation, performer fees, aircraft fuel, smoke oil, mobile arresting gear, hotels, rental cars, food, etc.). To host a world-class event like the one planned for April in Myrtle Beach, these performer, teams, & operational costs have to be recovered. For Civilian (non-military) air shows, the majority of the expenses is covered through the sale of tickets, sponsorships, exhibitors, and concession sales. Ticket admission prices, premium seating and camping options are based on the benefits offered as some options provide additions benefits – tenting, food, drinks, premium seating, etc. For those of you able to attend the inaugural Wings Over Myrtle Beach Air Show, we look forward to hosting you!
- FAA/DOD/DHS REGULATIONS -- Individual performer & team demonstration times may not be posted. In the event of inclement weather, Acts Of God — FAA and Public Safety authorities may direct adjustments to the show & performer schedules including the possibility of postponement or cancellation. If weather becomes an issue, there are normally three optional flying profiles available to complete the show: High Show, Medium Show and Flat Show.