EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
We are committed to ensuring guests have a fun and safe experience during this year’s Wings Over Myrtle Beach air show. In order to ensure everyone’s safety, we ask that you observe the following guidelines.
All guests parking in remote parking lots will be pre-screend prior to loading on the buses. Guest parking at the airport reserved parking lots will be screened at the designated entry gates.
All forms of weapons are prohibited. All persons, vehicles and hand carried items are subject to search at anytime while on the airport facility. Narcotics and paraphernalia are strictly prohibited. There is a no-tolerance standard for fighting or protesting at anytime. No political activity is authorized unless pre-approved by air show management. Failure to follow the rules will result in prosecution and/or removal from the airport facility.
- Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas only that are clearly marked. Smoking around aircraft and service vehicles is strictly prohibited.
- All patrons are highly encouraged to wear sunscreen and ear protection.
- Lost children will be taken to the Horry County Sheriff / EMS Center located adjacent to the show main entrance. Announcements will be made through the air show public address system.
Allowed Articles & Items
- Small Coolers (medical purposes only)
- Fanny Packs
- Camera Bags
- Diaper Bags
- Child Strollers & Wagons
- Portable Lawn Chairs
- Personal Umbrellas & Blankets
- Handicap Authorized Scooters Only
Prohibited Articles & Items
- All coolers (hard or soft, unless medically required)
- All food & beverages, open or closed (except baby formula)
- Narcotics and Paraphernalia
- Bikes, Roller Blades, Skates & Skateboards
- Large Personal Shade Tents
- Pets (service animals are admitted with hosts)Golf Carts, ATV’s, Skate Boards, Roller Blades
- Weapons (including, but not limited to knives, firearms, explosives, bio/radiological substances)